Monday, March 14, 2011

Sometimes...

...We spend our Sundays like this...


Yes, that is a garbage bag full of movie theater popcorn. 

One of my (Lindsay) favorite things in the world is movie theater popcorn. I will go to movies even if I don't want to see them just so I can get popcorn. I used to not have such a huge obsession with movie theater popcorn, but for the past few months its all I can think about! I keep hoping that it is just a stage, and that I will move on from it...but no luck yet.

Our neighbor here in Logan is a manager at a movie theater, so I told her about my love for movie theater popcorn. And then one day (this was about two weeks ago) she showed up with this! Can you say dream come true??




Thank you Caroline for the popcorn...it really made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment